Jobs related to "Project Manager/District Manager"
Project Manager/District Manager
ESS Support Services Worldwide, Lafayette Louisiana
Even in the most remote locations, from offshore oil rigs to mining camps ESS Support Services Worldwide is there. We are the market leader in providing remote foodservice and related support assistance to clients, wherever their location, no matter how extreme the environment may be. We support every aspect of daily community life for our clients' resident workers - 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
We deliver a superior balance of efficiency and quality providing the highest caliber level of service for our clients. We retain the finest employees with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then ESS Support Services is for you!
Position Description & Candidate Profile
We are currently searching for a Project Manager/District Manager to service new and existing accounts for our offshore and onshore clients. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the catering and facilities management services provided by ESS on multiple offshore and onshore facilities
- Supervise all assigned unit managers and supervisors to ensure ESS policies and procedures are being followed and offshore operational needs are managed
- Ensure that client’s scope of work and standards are understood and met
- Maintain and build customer relationships for assigned locations
- Ensure that all contractual visit requirements are met
- Ensure that all operational management systems are implemented and functioning on assigned location
- Conduct regular Operational Management System audits
- Conduct regular HSE Management System audits
- Coordinate and manage mobilizations/demobilizations
- Ensure all location inspections are conducted and action items are addressed
- Track all incoming Client Service Reports and Service Standard Questionnaires and ensure that action plans are developed to address any issues
- Manage and oversee all grocery related issues and inventories to ensure all orders are completed and delivered on time
- Manage and oversee all laundry related issues and inventories to ensure all orders are completed and delivered on time
- Review associate timesheets for accuracy and approval
- Participate in all weekly operation’s meetings
- Participate in all customer events
- Assist with HR issues for all associates on assigned locations
- Assist with recognizing and developing associates for advancement and training within ESS
- Conduct annual evaluations and ensure evaluations are conducted on frontline associates
- Prior experience in facilities management - housekeeping, catering, dining
- Prior P&L responsibility
- Client relations and customer service oriented
- Team leadership abilities
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving, financial, and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
ESS Support Services Worldwide offers a competitive wage and benefits and 401k opportunities through our owner company, Compass Group. For general information on benefits and programs: www.altogethergreat.com
We are committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you require assistance in the application process, please contact us at:
ESS Support Services Worldwide
207 Town Center Parkway Suite 1 Lafayette Louisiana 70508
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.