Position Title: Associate Project Manager
Position Type: Full-time (regular)
Salary: $70,000 - $82,000 per year (negotiable)
Remote work: Applicable
- Manage MS Project plans as required by Team Leads.
- Follow up on tasks to drive on-time completion.
- Manage administrative aspects for the team.
- Drive execution of key deliverables.
- Execute communications to the field for regular process updates and changes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or at lease 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and client relationships without direct supervision.
- - General knowledge of leasing/financing, business development and project management.