Meet is excited to be partnering with a full-service, advertising agency located in the New York City area! The agency works with a mix of both small and large pharmaceutical companies along with some consumer brands, but mainly work within healthcare across HCP, patient, and DTC! They are known for providing a flexible working culture, competitive pay and benefits. The agency is searching for a Project manager who is eager to learn, has a can-do attitude, and has prior healthcare advertising agency experience. Sounds like a role for you? Apply below or reach out directly!
As Associate/Project Manager you will be responsible for;
• Communicating project status with internal teams and clients
• Reviewing and maintaining submissions to ensure high quality
• Developing and preparing internal status agendas
• Ensuring client guidelines are followed and met throughout project
• Understanding regulations and client guidelines as well as brand knowledge
• Updating timesheets status in an efficient manner
• Working cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure timely project execution
• At least 1 years’ experience within a healthcare advertising agency setting
• BA or BS required
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Vanessa Eatz at Meet, call on 646 517 0302 or email directly at [email protected] to discuss further and in confidence.