Marketing Manager- Contract Transformation (Financial Services)
Corps Team / Mom Corps, NEW YORK new york
A large financial services company is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager for a 10+ months contract assignment in New York City (Midtown Manhattan). There is a strong possibility of this role extending beyond the initial contract period.
Provide marketing program management support by leading and managing execution activities for the Contract Transformation corporate initiative. Develop strategic implementation approach and tactical plan to move it forward. Inform and help develop customer journey maps. Manage reporting for the marketing workstream, including budget. Create strong relationships with key business partners to effectively support the marketing workstream. Manage the execution activities across a team of marketing and communications disciplines leveraging both internal and external resources.
Marketing Program Management, including Strategic Planning Support. Initiate key planning activities to bridge the strategy to a tactical execution plan. Own program management responsibilities for the marketing workstream by proactively managing the scope, timeline and resources assigned to the project. Work with business program manager to manage work in a comprehensive manner.
- In partnership with Marketing lead, perform a quick-hit assessment to scope and organize the work:
- Cost implications (min. vs max total cost)
- Resources needs
- Legal implications
- IT considerations
- Process considerations
- Identify dependencies with mission critical projects
- In partnership with the Marketing lead, develop the program roadmap and high level critical path, including:
- Workstream objectives
- Key milestones and deliverables
- Strategic roadmap and high level timeline with key milestones mapped out
- Outline all deliverables and appropriate owners as starting point to the plan
- Work with leaders across the organization to determine interdependencies and plan/manage those accordingly. This includes but is not limited to the NPS Score Effort.
- Manage launch activities and status reporting associated with key deliverables including but not limited to:
- Customer journey mapping (framework to be developed by E&Y)
- Integration of VOC and customer benefits into new model
- Managing the off-boarding of small account balances
- Vintage preservation considerations
- Developing contract structure and filing with the NY State Department
- Ensuring plan sponsor needs are baked into the plan
- Develop and gain approval of workstream charters
- Establish and lead management routines to enable stakeholder alignment, issue escalation and ongoing updates
- Manage all issues and risks related to the workstreams
- Foster collaboration across key stakeholders and contributors throughout the organization
- Manage the collection and completion of high-level business requirements for the flex contract workstream
- Project manage the customer journey mapping experience and identify impacts to the project work based on output of work
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of 10 years financial services experience is required, marketing annuities a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong knowledge of fixed and variable annuities and retirement plan industry (preferably 403(b)); contract knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge of annuity products and retirement income options.
- Agility in moving between strategies and executing with excellence.
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and attain results in a highly fluid and complex environment.
- Seasoned relationship builder able to establish effective partnerships at varying levels of the organization
- Excellent project management and communications skills.
- Experience in managing the execution of marketing communications plans from the strategic to the tactical elements
- Ability to understand and influence tactical details, while identifying and communicating items of primary importance.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organization skills