Client Solutions Analyst (0-2 years experience)
OpinionRoute, SAN DIEGO california
This full-time role, based in the Kearny Mesa area, plays a key part in meeting client needs through a first-class service approach in the project execution cycles. We are part of a long-term growth area of the Consumer Insights segment in Marketing.
- Values-driven. We care deeply about the service we provide and client satisfaction.
- Analytical and thoughtful. Our extra focus and attention to detail stand out.
- Experts. In a rapidly evolving field, we maintain this edge by hiring talented, accomplished professionals and offering client education and engagement.
- Culture-Driven. We want to add talent that has that extra personality and empathy for those around you.
- A young company! The excitement of a startup/scaleup, but carrying the wisdom of many more years than that.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 1-2 years market research-related work experience, including managing market research studies either independently under the supervision of a research manager preferred.
· A college grad, who possesses a degree in Math, Computer Science, Research, Marketing, Engineering, Business, Communication, or other relevant fields.
· Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of complex tasks.
· Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication.
· Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn.
· Good time management skills.
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
· Mathematically inclined; experience with data analysis and data software preferred
· Team player who enjoys helping others
The role itself will be a platform for career development and growth. Career path will grow around your unique skills and talents. You will be engaged deeply as an employee to learn the industry and business. We like to invest in our people. You will:
· Coordinate with internal and external resources to manage full-service research studies
· Develop project timelines
· Communicate confidently with clients and partners
· Review questionnaires
· Test online survey programs
· Review data for quality assurance purposes
· Manage project budgets and timing
· Maintain status and progress updates for fieldwork
· Ensure that data is collected to client’s specifications
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· Ambitious. Seeking to launch or continue your early-stage career in a place where you’ll be valued, listened to and challenged.
· Analytical. You aren’t afraid to bury your nose in a spreadsheet to find an a-ha moment on a project.
· Quality-Focused. You believe that your work ethic is apparent through your attention to detail.
· Service-oriented. You find genuine fulfillment from helping others either in life or a professional setting.
· Engaging. You have a dynamic personality that thinks long-term as you search for a great fit.
· Data-Driven. You substantiate your thoughts, theories and recommendations with data.