PPT Consulting, a regional consulting firm specializing in People, Process and Technology solutions, is seeking a qualified Business Process Analyst to evaluate, design, and implement business processes and online forms for our client’s HR Organization. The candidate will work closely with various team leads to identify opportunities to streamline and automate business processes throughout the benefits organization. The candidate will work closely with the consulting team and client management to drive process improvement and identify best practices to improve productivity and automate workflow. The candidate must be able to document current business processes, recommend process improvements and then prototype and implement the forms based process flow on a cloud based process automation tool.
- Work directly with Client staff to gather requirements, develop specifications, document new processes and procedures, develop workflows in KissFlow (cloud based forms / process automation tool), facilitate testing, training and user acceptance and oversee rollout of the solutions
- Provide support and implement enhancements / changes to existing business process flows
- Participate and / or lead business process modeling sessions, acting as a facilitator to drive business process streamlining and automation
- Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create business cases for projects.
- Conduct preliminary investigation for all project requests. Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Participate in efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
- Provide project management and status reporting on new business process initiatives, and manage backlog of enhancement requests
- Identify roles and responsibilities and document as needed (RACI)
- Perform data analysis - identifying and documenting waste and improvement opportunities in key process areas
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling tools is highly desired – in particular KissFlow or similar tools
- Bachelor's level degree in relevant field and at least 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience improving business processes with cross-functional teams
- Ability to initiate dialogue and facilitate solutions with Business Leads
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure long-term partnerships
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Possesses superior interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Strong organizational skills to manage time, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to draw upon experience, judgment, and solid business acumen to offer insights
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including MS Excel, MS Access, Visio and MS Project
- Knowledge of SQL and database systems
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented work environment
References required (3).
Duration: 6 months
Work location will be in Center City Philadelphia
To apply, please send resume with "Business Process Analyst" in the subject line including available start date to: [email protected]