Sr. Administrative Assistant to CEO
Career Group, NEW YORK new york
Growing Investment firm is seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant to support their CEO and team. You are essential in ensuring the team’s workday is seamless by managing their calendar schedules, business meetings, extensive travel itineraries, and special projects. You will also act as the point person for the office and handle all incoming calls and guests. They are looking for an extremely organized professional with a friendly personality to join their team.
- Assist in administrative duties such as answering phone calls, addressing emails, and greeting clients
- Coordinate and prepare conference rooms for interviews
- Organize and maintain busy schedules, both personal and business
- Liaise with internal teams on current projects
- Plan and book travel itineraries across different time zones
- Create and process expense reports
- Manage reception area, pantry and order monthly supplies
- 3+ years of experience in Administrative work, preferably in Finance
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Driven and entrepreneurial work ethic
- Advanced attention to detail and organization
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.