Continuous Improvement Specialist (Lean, PE, TPM Implementation)
Blue Signal Search, ASHLAND massachusetts
Our client is a global leader in their field and employees over 10,000 people globally. They are hiring a Continuous Improvement Specialist help implement the Performance Excellence System and drive change within a fast-paced environment.
The Continuous Improvement Specialist will be responsible for process improvement implementation utilizing a variety of PE deployment tools. Their focus will support overall company operational strategies and process improvement initiatives and coaching for the entire organization.
This Role Offers:
- Known as a highly profitable company with many growth opportunities.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
- Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
- Large pool of financial resources and data tools.
- Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
- Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
- Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
- Very high average employee tenure.
- This position will assist the divisional leadership in the implementation and alignment of the BU objectives to ensure a successful PE launch.
- Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring of the PE leaders for the plants
- Development of and proficiency of PE standards and capability builds.
- Monitor plants’ ongoing adherence to PE processes, respond to any shortfalls through training, coaching escalation, etc. as appropriate.
- Train and coach plant associates in processes and systems.
- Work with plants as assigned to develop Performance Excellence standards that will drive out loss
- Provide planning, facilitation, and governance of plants daily, weekly and 90-day plan to eliminate loss and defects.
- Audit and assess PE results and consistency across each division
- Develop business charter for line expansion across network.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 5+ years of manufacturing/processing and/or Continuous Improvement experience
- Experience working with continuous improvement system such as Performance Excellence, Lean or TPM
- Proven history of leading and coaching continuous improvement systems deployments