Jobs related to "Administrative Assistant"
Law Offices of David J. Hoey, PC, NORTH READING massachusetts
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role. Salary Range 30,000-35,000 based upon experience- currently we do not offer Health Insurance .
· Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
· Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
· Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, maintaining files in excel, some knowledge of Quickbooks.
· Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
· Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
· Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
· Performing other relevant duties when needed.
· Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
· Comfortable handling confidential information.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Administrative writing skills
· Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
· Travel logistics
· Excellent verbal communication.
- 1 or more years’ office administration experience
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask