ICS Dallas is hiring for an Office/Client Administrator! The Office/Client Administrator will be an integral part of a high-performing team and will be responsible for overall office operations, activities and client administration for key accounts.
The Office/Client Administrator is both the face of ICS Dallas and the unsung hero behind the scenes. We need a someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, is scary good at multi-tasking and knows how to get things done. Oh, and your attention to detail needs to be insane… bonus points if you find the errors in this post!
Schedule: 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the reception area by ensuring it’s tidy/clean, welcoming and appropriate content is on the TV each day
- Greet and befriend each and every single ICS visitor within seconds of their arrival
- Maintain guest water bottle supply
- Supervise and coordinate all administrative activities for the Dallas office such as team outings, hardware orders, desk moves etc as necessary
- Anticipate office and staff needs by having eyes and ears everywhere
- Distribute new hire/onboarding items such as building access cards, office keys and gym passes within the new hires’ first 2 days
- Function as the main point of contact for building management
- Create a pixy dust list of items that will need to magically appear and update inventory weekly
- Check the office mailbox daily
- Check the Idea Box every Wednesday afternoon before our Team Tactical Meeting
- Research unique holidays the branch can celebrate internally on a monthly or quarterly basis
Sales Support/Account Management:
- Format resumes for at least 70% of the weekly submittals (may be impossible to do every single one if they all come at once)
- Immediately inform recruiters of grammatical and spelling errors and correct them on the resume
- Manage correspondence for MSP and other key accounts with a < 30 minute response time
- i.e. confirming interviews in Fieldglass, Beeline, iCIMS, etc
- Attend weekly account calls, document detailed notes in Diva and disperse to appropriate team members immediately following the calls
- Coordinate reservations for client lunches, dinners and happy hours on a weekly basis, as needed by the Sales team
- Open Job Orders in Diva for the Sales team when they are on the road, ensuring they are posted within 30 minutes of receipt and adhere to all ICS compliance guidelines
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of relevant experience
- Extreme attention to detail, organization skills and accountability
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Initiative and grit to get things done
- Excellent communication and ability to adapt to your audience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Things We Believe In:
- Simplicity – we keep things simple by conducting business in a straightforward and uncomplicated manner
- Community – we believe that our success is dependent upon interpersonal relationships that are real and sincere. We always work to elevate the individuals in the community
- The Buzz – we keep the buzz going by making room for a little fun. A high energy workplace leads to high quality results
- Always Improving – we are always improving our craft. By adopting new ideas and striving to accomplish more, we create growth and a sustainable future for our community
- Best Experiences – we provide a combination of superior customer service and flexible staffing solutions that result in the best experiences for our clients and candidates
Infinity Consulting Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.