Jobs related to "Assistant Contract Administrator"
Assistant Contract Administrator
Peterson Companies, Inc., CHISAGO CITY minnesota
We are looking to add an Assistant Contract Administrator to our team of construction professionals. We have an immediate opening for an Assistant Contract Administrator. Responsibilities include performing as a comprehensive resource for our contract administrator and project managers, assisting with contract review, and assisting in the administration for all commercial contracts/subcontracts.
Skills essential to success in this position include:
- No less than two years of recent experience in a similar general contractor environment, preferably working directly in contact administration or project management;
- An understanding of project specifications, certified payroll, contract principles, standard insurance requirements, and government compliance regulations;
- Knowledgeable and able to assist in all areas within the department, including but not limited to preparing bids and good-faith documents;
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills;
· Working knowledge of contractor quotes and estimates;
- Strong sense of responsibility regarding timely and accurate completion of work, and a strong commitment to company goals;
- Driven, reliable, self-managed individual with excessive attention to detail;
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
Additional skills and abilities that would prove beneficial include:
- Strong computer skills; proficient with applications such as Outlook, Excel, Adobe and other programs;
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience with labor compliance and reporting;
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of professionalism, fairness and ethical behavior when representing Peterson Companies, Inc. to owners, engineers, vendors or competitors.