Darwill is actively seeking a highly motivated Account Manager who wants to join an exciting, growing company. A position is currently available for a results-oriented individual who can work collaboratively with others to exceed our customer's expectations. Knowledge of data, creative services, print, direct mail, and marketing is helpful.
- Transition of orders from the sales team and placement of orders into the ordering system.
- Acts as the day to day client contact, focused on execution and project management and maintain timely delivery of marketing efforts.
- Execution of monthly workflow, data files, client mail plans.
- Manage the delivery of Weekly and monthly call tracking and reporting back to the sales team and customers. (Reports, Analytics, Project Documents, data, Direct Mail and related components, etc.)
- Consistently monitors, accurately identifies and assesses scope changes and the impact to the production schedule and budget of a project then communicates with inter-departmental team project status.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving abilities and strategic thinking.
- Prepares final billing by gathering information from internal functions.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree
- 2 years of administrative work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook specifically
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Positive Attitude