Biometrics/Identity Intelligence Analysts – Jr/Mid/Sr/PM Opportunities
Ideal Innovations, BETHESDA maryland
- You’ll be supporting the Identity Intelligence (I2) Mission of the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) will give the ideal candidate the opportunity to be a part of a team that is focused on denying anonymity of our potential adversaries by conducting facial examination and I2 analysis. You will find this work both rewarding and challenging. At I-3, our employees are more than contract employees; they are provided opportunities for both lateral and upward advancement.
- All work is done on site in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), Free onsite parking, shuttle service provided for Metro Access. Core work hours are 0900-1500 with the flexibility to work earlier or later. Additional flexibility will be considered to allow for a proper work/life balance (i.e. commuting or family demands).
- I-3 is already well known in NMEC for providing top-rate performers and we are often sought out to address the most challenging requirements. Our team works closely with the government to provide top-rate I2 analysts and management that are capable of conducting detailed face examinations, authoring reports, and supporting the NMEC mission. Candidates will be entrusted to work with brief but strategic guidance and direction in support of the I2 team. You will find your efforts fulfilling on a daily basis as you work side by side with your counterparts within NMEC and the I2 community.
- I-3 is an industry-leading facial examination provider, as we provide 1,000’s of hours of training to the DoD and Law Enforcement. You will directly benefit from our training in support of NMEC, and as your experience grows, so will your opportunities within I-3.
- Identity Intelligence Program Manager (Mid-Level)
- Identity Intelligence Knowledge/Operations Manager (Mid)
- Biometrics/Identity Intelligence Analyst Sr.
- Biometrics/Identity Intelligence Analyst (Mid)
- Biometrics/Identity Intelligence Analyst Jr.
Physical Job Requirements: General office environment working in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF)
Work Location/Transport Benefits: Free on-site parking, shuttle service provided for Metro Access.
Clearance: TS/SCI Mandatory. W/CI Poly is preferred; Must be willing and able to obtain a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph
Location: Bethesda, MD
Apply: Online at https://www.idealinnovations.com/careers
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.