Location : Ellensburg, WA
Data Production Analyst - Conversational AI
Are you an ambitious professional looking for a once-in-a-generation type of technology initiative? If yes, we’d love to hear from you. We are building next-generation dialogue systems that can truly be of service to people in everyday life as well as important professional tasks. We’re looking for a smart and ambitious analyst to work relentlessly and creatively to make the vision come true.
As a Business Data Analyst you will…
· Create dialogue data (multi-turn conversations) that are used for machine learning. You will use specialized tools (which we train you on) to create these dialogues.
· Conceptualize, challenge and iterate on – with engineers and researchers – what the dialogue data should look like. At first, often times, the guidance you will get on how to create data turns out not to work. It is then your job to understand, explain why it didn’t work; and brainstorm new ideas and solutions to make it work.
· Drive continuous improvement. You try new things in data production; you notice and document issues; you feed those issues back to technologists. Moreover, you are a data creator partner to technologists and it is your responsibility to represent “data production feasibility” as an aspect of the machine learning and data creation tools.
· You simplify things. When you were given a task to create dialogue data, the request may have been ambiguous, complex and difficult. Once you’ve created some data and worked to improve the process, the request will be simpler, less ambiguous, an possible for someone less skilled than you to carry out.
· You teach. You will quickly become and expert data analyst / creator. It is then your job to help others reach that level of expertise – and to be able to complete simpler tasks than yours, with your help and guidance.
· 1+ years of professional experience involving technology – either implementation, application or creation of software.
· Evidence of learning fast and being able to grasp concepts quickly. Such experience may be demonstrated through coding, writing scripts/SQL, technical writing, or managing complex customer service scenarios.
· 4-year college degree in a technical field, business or social sciences.
· Evidence of ambition to advance in your career and learn new things.
· Evidence of being a great team player with a sense of humor and willingness to work hard.
· Evidence of being detailed oriented and diligent in “sweating the small stuff”
The Spur Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to building diverse and inclusive culture that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We consider all candidates regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
The Spur Group is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in the work place, including the application process and any activities or programs, for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process, please email [email protected]