Our client is a leading payments solutions organization, working globally in B2B and B2C markets. They operate in over 130 countries in the Americas, Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa with a variety of complex products.
Backed by a Fortune 500 organization, this company has the security of a large organization while operating more entrepreneurially, like a startup. You will contribute to a dynamic global strategy team that is dedicated to supporting the organizational agenda of top service and products to millions of customers.
The successful candidate will utilize their consulting skillset in an entrepreneurial environment for a leading FINTECH Company experiencing significant growth. Comprised of former consultants, this team leads strategy, product management, and special assignments for the organization. This person will act as a conduit between Engineers and Project Managers to help create a more streamlined process.
- Creating detailed business requirements documents, outlining new requirements and engineering feasibility solutions.
- Identifying functional and technical gaps in new requests.
- Finding solutions that meet all business, technical and efficiency requirements.
- Recognizing and recommending solutions to decrease existing system deficiencies.
- The ability to constructively challenge requirements while managing expectations and highlighting potential risks.
- Closely collaborating with engineering teams to ensure on-time and in-budget delivery.
- Creative and effective problem solver, with a desire to make an impact on the business.
- Expertise with all phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from business case development to implementation with the understanding of Agile and other methodologies.
- Having extensive knowledge of MT*, IFX, ISO-20022 and NACHA formats.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to logically structure and deliver presentations to Senior Management.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate to new teams and projects, working well under deadlines with high attention to detail.
- 2-5 years of business analysis in with specific knowledge in Payments and the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience in core finance areas, including but not limited to online payments, cash management and money transfer.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Undergraduate degree from a top university, ideally in a quantitative field.