Principal Statistical Programmer - 100% Remote - Award winning Organization!
i-Pharm Consulting, RALEIGH north carolina
Principal Statistical Programmer - Award winning Organization! (100% HOME BASED)
i-Pharm Consulting have partnered with a globally renowned organization who is actively seeking a Principal Statistical Programmer to join their team. By joining our client’s team, you will be offered a rewarding career with tremendous upward career progression, an opportunity to work in a high-energy, innovative & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits.
About the role:
As the Principal Statistical Programmer, you will develop SAS programs for SDTM, ADaM, client-defined analysis datasets, Patient Profiles, Tables, Listings and Graphs in support of the Statistical Analysis Plan, posters, manuscripts, Integrated of Summary of Safety (ISS) and Integrated Summary of Efficacy (ISE).
The Principal Statistical Programmer will also provide a technical planning to include overseeing the set-up of key macros and SAS programs; act as a Lead Programmer for projects; represent Statistical Programming at internal and client meetings; act as a Statistical Programming consultant to clients and internal customers in related disciplines e.g. Clinical Data Management, Project Management and Medical Writing.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, a proactive approach and a willingness to make decisions on a regular basis.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables; development of technical solutions to abstract problems which require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Strong SAS programming; Exposure to R, SQL, etc. a plus.
- Demonstrate Good experience with CDISC standards
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment.
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related discipline.
- You should be able to demonstrate a robust and comprehensive expertise working as a SAS Programmer in the clinical research industry, preferably at a CRO.
- Show evidence of and Experience of leading studies and performing peer review of others work and/or dual programming.
- You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written).
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply for more information.[email protected]