Express Employment Professionals Green Bay, GREEN BAY wisconsin
This job is no longer available.
Are you looking for a company with growth opportunity?
This position is responsible for supporting the general activities of the Finance Department at a Group/Shared Service level. Primary accounting responsibilities include, but are not limited to, balance sheet reconciliations, month-end closing duties, and financial reporting. In addition, this position has primary responsibility for corporate tax related requirements of the organization. Further, as a Shared Service level associate, this position provides general accounting support and information to all business units.
- Compile tax information required for the preparation of Federal /State quarterly estimates, tax provisions, multi-state apportionment, and annual Federal/State returns.
- Develop a thorough understanding of financial systems used to collect tax information in order ensure proper tax accounting and reporting requirements are met.
- Actively interface and work cooperatively with the CPA firm contracted to assist with tax preparation, technical research, and special tax-related projects to ensure compliance with all Federal and State requirements and regulations.
- Prepare Sales & Use tax and Personal Property filings.
- Assist with financial and tax audits by gathering and preparing financial data.
- Must abide by and enforce all organizational policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in accounting and corporate tax preparation, including multi-state filings, required.