Our mission: educate to transform raw and complex data in simple and attractive applications. We are creating the Data Storytelling category inside Business Intelligence. Toucan is the market leader in communicating insights to non-technical decision-makers.
Our target in the US: Product teams looking to build an analytics feature in their software and deliver actionable insights to their clients.
From 4 partners to 80 collaborators in 5 years, we were self-financed until 2019 thanks to more than 100 key accounts such as LVMH, L'Oreal, BNP Paribas group, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi, Total, Deloitte, Accor, ... After building strong leadership and expanding the team in Europe, we opened our US HQ in Boston in June 2019 and raised $13 million to expand in the US. We're now looking to build our core team of passionate and talented people.
What if you would be the cornerstone of US pipeline generation for a high-growth Data scale-up?
We are looking for an experienced Field Marketer to join our Boston office and lead the growth of the top of our sales' funnel!
Joining us on this amazing project implies that:
- You're a key element regarding demand generation for a leading innovator in the Business Intelligence industry: you have a strategic position in a high-growth startup
- You have an entire team behind you in Boston & Paris
- You market a product that makes Data appealing!
Go-To-Market strategy messaging
- Work with product marketing, content marketing, and sales to create copy and messaging customized for the US
- Craft messaging copies tailored for specific personas according to our GTM strategy: CEOs, VP Product, VP Engineering, VP Customer Success of growing software providers
- Your goal: increase prospects' engagement & conversion ratios towards copies and generate more leads thanks to best-in-class copywriting
- Source the best events to exhibit and work with the teams to leverage them into demand generation (Marketing Qualified Leads & Qualified Sales Opportunities)
- Create differentiating events to share Toucan expertise: webinars, community events, clients' testimonials
- Your goal: increase the volume of inbound MQL & QSO brought by events
Data-driven & creative marketing tactics
- Track, measure and report on pipeline metrics across field marketing programs
- Use data to identify new opportunities (multi-channel campaigns, vertical content, and product content) to boost marketing and sales performance
- Work in pair with the Global Lead Acquisition manager to test new creative formats
- Your goal: find the perfect marketing investment strategy to focus on key channels
- Perfect timing to make a place for yourself in a growing organization with proven product-market-fit, strong traction, and solid customer base
- You belong to the global marketing team, organized with agile methodology
- We foster autonomy
- Competitive salary + bonus scaled on the experience
- Caring Organisation, healthy and simple atmosphere
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- You've already gained extensive experience managing marketing plans in the US
- You craft impactful emails that create a high open, click and reply rate
- You think creatively and are able to develop and apply new approaches, programs, and techniques
- You have experience with a wide range of digital, social, and field marketing tactics with a strong strength on email, webinars, tradeshows
- You've already managed the event marketing strategy of a tech startup/scale-up
- Pragmatic and resourceful, you're a “doer” = you do things, quick and well. Even if you have to correct it afterward.
- You are convinced of the impact that data presentation can have
- Creative, curious and autonomous, you are ambitious and want to participate in a start-up growth
- You want to progress in the contact of performing individuals
- You use Digital Tools efficiently
- Minimum 3 years of experience in growth marketing / field marketing / event marketing
- Ability to work in the United States
- A personal success, that you are proud to present us in two lines in your mail. No cover letter.
- Meet your future colleagues: https://toucantoco.com/en/team.html#team
- Watch their reviews on GlassDoor: https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Toucan-Toco-Avis-E1302977.htm
- What our clients say about their experience with Toucan on Success Stories in video: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx-MPgwzUetWkyGeTqei22_yHhhxcZjuZ or on independent Gartner Research Platform: https://www.gartner.com/reviews/market/business-intelligence-analytics-platforms/vendor/toucan-toco
Toucan Toco is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.