Marketing Communications Intern
Re/Max Professionals, LITTLETON colorado
Marketing Job Description
The DreamSmith Team, is a fast-growing real estate team that works with buyers and sellers on residential real estate properties.
As a Marketing Intern, your mission is to:
- Grow and execute the team’s marketing campaigns.
- Help to create marketing pieces to help generate leads from motivated buyers and/or sellers.
- Work to implement an annual (and therefore monthly) marketing plan with contests and specific topics to cover.
- Use of both online and offline marketing systems (postcards, flyers, social media, etc.).
- Create (if necessary) and manage company’s websites, landing pages, and social media pages.
- Assist with any Company events as needed.
- Email marketing (newsletters, etc.)
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for creating, testing, and running the marketing systems on an as needed basis. Your creativity and exceptional organizational skills will make you an integral part of the DreamSmith Team and expose you to many marketing campaigns and opportunity for growth.
Marketing campaigns include:
- Direct mail
- Outdoor Signs
- Social media
- Online website and landing pages
- Offline and online affiliated marketing
How to Apply:
No phone calls please. Send your resume with cover letter regarding why you think you'd be a great fit for this position as well as 3-5 references to [email protected] In your cover letter, note somewhere the word orange. The position will be an in-office position out of the RE/MAX Professionals office located in Highlands Ranch, CO 80129. Feel free to attach any sample work you've done to send along with your resume as well.