Print Production Manager
Health Monitor Network, MONTVALE new jersey
Health Monitor Network Company Summary
For over 35 years, Health Monitor Network (HM) has been the leader in delivering innovative and effective patient education and engagement products that foster dialogue between patients and their healthcare professionals. The company has a network of over 400,000 healthcare professionals (HCPs) across 200,000 physician offices nationwide, providing award-winning content to tens of millions of patients. The company’s product line has expanded from unique condition specific guides and other print publications to one of the fastest growing digital point-of-care businesses in the industry.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with all departments (Sales, Editorial, Art, Production and Finance) to coordinate, schedule and track all elements of the Project process.
- Prepare and facilitate project kick-off meetings, project deadlines and project deliverables.
- Conduct regular status meetings with editorial, design team and others as required.
- Participate in KOL conference calls and follow up.
- Ensure the timely receipt of client’s ad materials, distribution lists, payments, and any other deliverables needed for the project.
- Act as liaison between Health Monitor Network and any other business or association that may be involved in the project.
- Manage print publication projects while working closely with Sales Directors, Editorial, Art, Associations, IT List team, Client/Agency and Print vendors to ensure all project tasks are delivered on time and in line with project start form and final signed contract specifications
- Communicate project specifications and updates regularly to internal teams and print vendors
- Maintain tracking documents including master spreadsheet, guide tracking sheet and status report
- Create print orders and distribute to print vendors
- Request estimates from print vendors and work with VP of Production and Finance to approve invoicing
- Gather client assets, route for approval, place on network, send color proofs to printer and manage ad sign off sheets with art and editorial
- Route guides and letters to internal team for approval before instructing art to upload pages to Insite (our print vendor approval site)
- Check ad and placement for accuracy and perform quality check on hand stitched guides before instructing printer to ship
- Maintain complete files for active and completed jobs in physical job jackets
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5-7 years professional work experience in pharmaceutical advertising and health/medical publishing as a Project Manager.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical companies and their products.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical, medical regulatory and legal review process.
- Experience in interfacing with ad agencies and clients.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, InDesign and other Project Manager software.
- Ability to multi-task while working both independently and with a team.
- Have a positive attitude and very strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detailed-oriented, and dependable with computer experience
- Stellar organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn, adaptable / flexible
- Team Player