Jobs related to "Junior Production Design Specialist"
Interested in creating beautiful designs for thousands of restaurants across the country? We’re looking for a Junior Production Design Specialist to work alongside our existing team and expand our capacity to create the ultimate restaurant design collection.
MustHaveMenus is a web design platform that empowers restaurateurs, even those without design experience, to create their own marketing materials including menus, flyers, social media posts, business cards, and much more. We expect our professionally-quality collection to surpass 10,000 designs by 2021. To make this happen, we need a creative, fast-working, and technically superior production design specialist.
You will work out of our beautiful window-filled loft space in the heart of Portland’s Pearl District. From your gorgeous workspace, you will play a critical role in converting, building and finalizing original designs for our customer website. You will need to combine your keen design sense with awesome technical efficiency and attention to detail. You will be a gatekeeper of hundreds of fun, original designs for restaurants.
- Work in tandem with our Production Designer to manage workload
- Convert Adobe design files into web templates
- Help educate and train designers in our process
- Enforce best practices in design and product creation
- Work fast, efficiently and independently to meet product goals
- Spot and correct flaws in templates
- Report break-downs and bugs in our production software
- Collaborate on ways to improve production efficiency and workflows
- 4-year degree from reputable university
- Advanced Illustrator and Creative Cloud skills
- Portfolio of design-related work, ideally for small business marketing
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Bonus: restaurant experience, menu or restaurant design experience
Personal qualities: attention to detail, design talent, upbeat attitude, organized, productive, work well under deadlines, team-oriented, passionate about your career
At MustHaveMenus, we provide a fun, energetic startup atmosphere. We work with the higher purpose of helping small business entrepreneurs succeed in a rapidly changing world. You’ll join a talented international team creating truly innovative designs. This is an exciting, evolving business, always creating opportunities for learning and career growth.
Salary of $15/hr to start, with advancement opportunities. Excellent Benefits Package including fully paid health insurance for employee, plus monthly health stipend. This is a full-time position, located in downtown Portland. We also operate a headquarters office in beautiful downtown Ashland, Oregon.
To apply, please send an email with a cover letter and link to an online design portfolio.