Spot On Solutions is hiring an entry-level Web Content Manager/Designer. We are looking for someone who wants to start their career in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company. Spot On Solutions focuses on marketing for cleaning and restoration businesses throughout the US.
You will have an opportunity to learn more about the exciting Internet marketing industry.
Spot On Solutions is a sister company to Get Found First. Both companies grew 100%+ over the past 3 years and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members (employees) who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
Stocked break room, shuffleboard tournaments, casual dress & many other new media agency perks.
Location: Blackfoot, ID
Compensation will be based on experience. Opportunity for growth and into a full-time position. This is an entry-level position. Other compensation may apply based on duties and responsibilities.
Responsibilities (SPOT ON SOLUTIONS WILL PROVIDE JOB SPECIFIC TRAINING):
The Junior Web Developer/Designer will aid in editing and customizing WordPress themes to create websites based on client requests and design style guides. Once a website is created, the Junior Web Developer/Designer will help with revisions, maintenance, and additions to the website. They will work with the lead developer and account managers to ensure site builds and related tasks are prioritized and performed in a timely manner.
The job requires a demonstrated understanding of the WordPress framework, HTML, and CSS.
Responsibilities will also include designing page layouts, writing effective content, and optimizing websites for conversions. The Junior Web Developer/Designer will need to have a demonstrated understanding of design principles and what makes a good page layout. The right candidate will be able to complete tasks and designs with minimal oversight. The Junior Web Developer/Designer should be flexible and adaptable. They should be troubleshooters and problem solvers at heart.
• Working with the team to build out WordPress websites using custom WordPress themes
• Updating websites with requested client changes and revisions
• Aid in launching new websites (including site migrations and domain management)
• Aid in troubleshooting website rendering issues on mobile devices and browsers
• Creating and editing website graphics
• Generating page content
• Wireframing and prototyping
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality
- Approaches problem solving proactively and in a professional manner
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Excellent time/project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Well organized and can successfully multi-task multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
• 1 – 3 years of WordPress based web development experience
• Expert knowledge of web usability standards and best practice
• Advanced knowledge of web browsers/browser compatibility
• Knowledge of the WordPress framework and themes
• Knowing how theme files function
• Solid Adobe Photoshop skills
• Basic domain name and website hosting knowledge
• Excellent English writing skills
• Working knowledge of CSS
• Working knowledge of HTML
• Basic knowledge of PHP
• Print or other graphic design experience
• Basic video editing experience
Our "60 Day Jr. Internet Marketing Specialist Boot Camp" is a $10K training investment we make into our new family members (i.e. employees). New hires train under our Sr. Internet Marketers on all facets of Internet marketing and gain access to world-class proprietary Internet marketing tools.