CKE Restaurants, Inc., CHARLOTTE north carolina
The Operations Consultant is responsible for the tactical execution of the brand strategy and ensures the integrity of the CKE Restaurants Brand Experience (Carl’s Jr. and/or Hardee’s) through consistent measurement of standards and associated coaching and training. The Operations Consultant measures and coaches operational excellence in order to enhance guest experience, drive revenue and royalties for the company, and drive optimal execution for the franchisee.
May perform any or all of the following duties:
▪ Serves as a role model for QSC standards and CKE Core Cultural Values: being Service Oriented, Action-Oriented, Accountable, and People-Focused, with an Entrepreneurial Spirit.
▪ Provides an independent and factual assessment of operational conditions to ensure that CKE Restaurants standards are maintained, and all policies, procedures and practices are in place and executed to standard.
▪ Conducts unbiased operations assessments in restaurant and provides necessary coaching and training to ensure deficiencies are corrected.
▪ Validates full integration of new standards and processes.
▪ Provides appropriate training to the restaurant teams including ops assessments and LTO execution.
▪ Provides updates to key stakeholders (e.g. Franchise Business Consultant, Franchise/Field Operation Directors, Quality Assurance, Legal) regarding franchise compliance issues.
▪ Provides written communication and reporting that includes documentation of any practices that fall outside the Brand guidelines; develops course-correction roadmap and process improvement timeline/initiates additional support required to realign franchisees with brand standards.
▪ Recognizes and rewards excellent performance.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES
- 2 years’ CKE Restaurant’s experience as a successful General Manager or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in franchise operations for a Quick Service Restaurant brand
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
▪ Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to identify and implement process improvement strategies with positive business results
▪ Must have strong work ethics, integrity, and a high level of confidentiality to ensure proper handling of sensitive information
▪ Ability to manage schedule and time appropriately despite frequently changing business conditions and demands
▪ Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
▪ Ability to be flexible and based on business needs
▪ Ability to use computer-based tools, including MS Office Suite, for assessments
▪ Home office based with heavy field travel
▪ Restaurant environments – front of house and back of house
▪ High volume of activity in a deadline driven environment
▪ Sitting for extended periods of time, using telephone, typing and/or operating a computer and/or mouse
▪ Ability to travel (approx. 75%+)
▪ Ability to work weekends as necessary
THE COMPANY RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR ASSIGN OTHER DUTIES TO THIS POSITION AS DEEMED APPROPRIATE WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.