Jobs related to "Senior Tax Accountant"
Senior Tax Accountant - Position based in Roseville, CA OR Ripon, CA
Do you have an eye for numbers, attention to detail, and enjoy connecting with people? Are you an organized and independently driven individual? If so, we want you as a part of our growing team! Come join Measured Results, CPAs, where we run things differently from most public accounting firms.
- Be a “Service Champion” for the tax and accounting needs of our clients.
- Ensure that clients receive financial reports according to their schedules.
- Create relationships and address all client questions and service items in a timely manner.
- Strive for excellent communication with team members and clients at all times.
- Possess an exceptional attention to detail
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals and various entities, across multiple states
- Work with global team members and clients to gather necessary information required to prepare returns
- Assist with tax planning, research, and consulting engagements as requested
- Review client books and financial data for errors and inconsistencies; review and post year-end journal entries
- Engage with clients in person, via phone and email to answer accounting-related questions
- Assist with new client on-boarding to prepare bookkeeping process for our global team
- At least 3 years’ tax accounting experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online and Lacerte
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- CPA license or EA certification
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Strong client service skills
- Detail-oriented and very organized
With flexible hours and a hatred for the typical “tax season grind,” Measured Results encourages our team members to live rich lives and spend time with family and friends.
We feel results achieved are more important than “face time in the office.” This provides a great work environment for our team, but requires that candidates be self-directed and excellent time managers.
Measured Results, CPAs is a rapidly growing public accounting firm focused on helping business owners succeed. We are on a mission to generate $1 Billion of cashflow for our clients in the form of tax savings and increased business profits.
Our firm's core values are the following:
- Vitality: We believe in making good lives, not just good livings.
- Growth: We innovate and constantly improve.
- Respect: We listen, we care, we serve.
- Awesomeness: We create fun and a little weirdness.
- Success: We empower it.
- Teamwork: We believe greatness is achieved together.
- Ownership: We take initiative and accept responsibility.
We try to ensure that every team member identifies with and lives our core values. As we grow, it is essential to us that we maintain our culture, so we are looking for another team member who embodies these values as well.
- Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits include: health insurance fully covered for employee, 401k provided, 3 weeks paid time off per year, quarterly bonus opportunities.