Jobs related to "Human Resources Manager"
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kenshoo is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
We are looking for a New York City based HR Manager to join the Kenshoo Global HR Leadership team. The HR Manager will report to the Senior Director of Human Resources and partner with the global HR team based in San Francisco, Chicago, and Tel Aviv to design and implement key strategic and operational people initiatives. They will also coordinate with the broader Americas Operations teams to deliver on all things People. The primary goals of this position are to help leadership align organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs, and maximize the employee experience, while driving a robust organizational climate to attract, develop and retain the right talent.
- Help drive HR by acting as a thought leader and representing company wide people and culture philosophies and priorities
- Act as strategic business partner and coach to managers and executives
- Co-develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in-line with the business plan and the global HR plan; Ensure HR plans support the objectives of the business and are flexible to adapt to changing needs
- Design and execute programs in a variety of areas such as Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Performance and Talent Management, Rewards and Recognition
- Culture, Diversity, etc.
- Support organizational change-management projects, communications, and transition plans
- Provide information and reports on data such as: staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc; Ensure data accuracy and leverage information to create deep insights and facilitate decisions
- Provide day-to-day support to employees including responding to policy questions, resolving benefits questions/issues, etc.
- Ensure alignment to internal policies and external legal/compliance requirements; Complete compliance reporting
- Serve as a proactive partner in performance and employee relations matters
- Previous experience working in a global Human Resources team driving the full employee life-cycle
- Experience working in complex, highly matrixed environments; Mix of established company and start-up experience a plus
- Previous experience coaching and consulting with senior managers and leadership to build strong relationships and drive targeted HR strategy
- Effective role model, source of knowledge/best practices, and culture champion for the organization beyond own team
- Ability to act as a credible employee advocate, balancing the needs of employees with the objectives of the organization
- Highly collaborative, empathetic, adaptive to change, and solution oriented
- Strong business acumen; Ability to solve problems both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to travel