Dion Solomon & Shapiro, PHILADELPHIA pennsylvania
We are looking for an experienced legal secretary/paralegal in a busy plaintiffs personal injury firm to work with one associate attorney and help manage a full caseload of 100 plus files. Must be organized and skilled with Word/Word Perfect etc. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Set up doctor appointments
- Maintain client relationships
- Prepare legal documents for filing
- collect and organize medical records
- scheduling depositions and manage attorney calendar
- organizational skills a must
- people skills a must
- solid typing skills required
- ability to work with others
- at least 3 years experience working in personal injury firm (preferable Plaintiffs)
- bilingual a plus but not required.
- efficient and organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of couert filing systems