Jobs related to "Accountant"
The vision of HAUS LABORATORIES is to spread kindness, bravery, and creativity by providing tools for self-expression and invention.
We are a transformative, venture-backed startup reinventing the beauty experience. HAUS is comprised of a diverse team with significant experience, including experts from industry-leading beauty companies and high-growth technology firms. We create, develop, and market innovative beauty products that are available around the globe.
We are seeking an Accountant to aid in all aspects of day-to-day accounting and month-end close. This position will report directly to the Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate should possess relevant industry and/or public accounting experience.
• Support key areas of the general ledger such as bank reconciliation, prepaids, accrual, fixed assets, expense reports, credit cards and intercompany allocations.
• Assist the Accounting Manager in the monthly, quarterly, annual accounting close process.
• Support of monthly and quarterly filing of sales taxes.
• Prepare adjusting journal entries and related supporting documentation.
• Assist with accounts receivables & accounts payables functions.
• Ad hoc reporting and other projects as assigned.
• BA/BS in accounting or finance with minimum 2 years of accounting experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting/account reconciliations
• Working knowledge of GAAP
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to work independently and take initiative
• Able to adapt to changing priorities
• Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
• Strong work ethic
• Experience with inventory and sales tax & use filing is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
This is not just another beauty brand.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but at HAUS LABORATORIES, we say beauty is how you see yourself. We want you to love yourself, and it is our mission to spread kindness, bravery, and creativity by providing tools for self-expression and reinvention.