Premier modern kitchen design firm Arete Kitchens is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Kitchen Design and Sales Specialist for our Austin showroom.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide our guests and clients with unsurpassed service and expertise throughout the sales, design and installation process of our kitchens.
- Comprehensive responsibilities include: kitchen and closet design, sales, estimating, client relations, contracts, order entry and management, site visits, oversee installations.
- Maintain a clean and attractive showroom appearance that will enhance sales.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Uphold our Company and Brand Values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Client Satisfaction.
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- 1+years kitchen design experience, preferably in the high-end European industry
- Excellent relationship-selling and client-focused sales skills
- Proficiency with Sketch Up or similar kitchen design programs
- Ability to design in metric, preferably with previous experience
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Keen eye for modern design
- Solution-oriented with exceptional follow through
- Strong skills in communication, multi-tasking and performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing and able to learn our products and systems
- Must be organized and highly detail-oriented
- Must be flexible, dependable, have good judgment and a highly developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Be a team player, but also have the ability to take initiative and ownership in projects and be able to work well without direct supervision
- Travel may be required
- Familiarity with the local market a plus
- Competitive Wages, based on qualifications and experience
- Sales Commissions
- Health Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- please submit cover letter and resume
- no calls or in-person inquiries