PIXACORE is an independent, full-service digital marketing agency based out of New York City (midtown Manhattan) and focused on the pharmaceutical, biotech, and healthcare industries. This is a full-time, on-site, salaried position. PIXACORE offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a community of talented, dedicated employees collaborating in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
The ideal candidate would be currently holding a technical lead position. They would report directly to the head of Dev Ops and works with other developers to execute various digital projects ranging from responsive emails and banner ads to CMS-based responsive web sites, interactive applications for various platforms, and HTML5 presentations. The Technical Lead will be responsible for assisting in feasibility and risk assessments during project brainstorms.
This is a hands-on development position that requires experience in front-end, back-end, and database development as well as a strong knowledge of all things digital.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE WORKING IN THE IT DEPARTMENT OR FIELD.
· Providing development solutions, guidance, and support on the technical project aspects to the project team which aligns to the timing, budget, and scope of the project.
· Developing necessary relationships with Client’s IT organization to understand requirements and enterprise standards to ensure the agency adheres to such practices.
· Collaborating with UX and Design teams on user interface based on use cases.
· Programming, updating, and managing server-side code and databases used in online and offline executions.
· Integrating with third-party APIs and existing frameworks.
· Configuring server and website environment.
· Creating prototypes as a proof of concept to ensure the solution is technically feasible.
· Working with the developers to maintain structured code and help improve code quality.
· Providing guidance to front-end, back-end, and full stack developers to integrate, debug, and deploy production ready code.
· Advising on new technologies and methodologies.
· Experience with offshore development team.
· Ability to communication effectively and professionally both internally and externally.
· Maintaining attention to detail.
· Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects.
· Calm in high pressure situations.
· Professional, positive attitude toward peers and clients.
· Ability to multitask and stay motivated.
· Upholding agency quality standards.
· Maintaining accurate time sheets.
· 6+ years server-side programming in PHP.
· 6+ years database design, administration, and programming in MySQL.
· Experience with working within a LAMP Stack environment.
· Experience developing on CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal v8, TeamSite).
· Experience configuring server and website on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Experience installing, configuring, and optimizing Apache web servers.
· Experience integrating with RESTful/SOAP web services, APIs, and structured data (RSS/XML).
· Experience programming public facing websites which are not necessary data-driven.
· Experience developing responsible web design sites which are cross-browser compatible.
· Experience programming responsive and adaptive websites for mobile platforms.
· Experience with Bit Bucket, SVN, GIT, and/or other version control platforms.
Preferred but not required
· Experience programming for digital advertising.
· Experience producing content for Veeva CLM and Approved Emails.
· Experience configuring server and website on IIS and database on MS SQL on Windows environment.
· Experience developing on Windows technology (SiteCore CMS systems with ASP.NET (C#) or standard ASP.NET (C#) with MS SQL).
· Experience with client-side databases (IndexedDB, WebSQL).
· Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, Neo4js).