Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $70 million Series C investment led by Sequoia and IVP—two of the world’s leading venture firms—in January 2020, less than 6 months after its Series B round due to strong customer traction. We’ve seen 347% customer growth in just one year, and now work with 750+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, Party City, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We're looking for a Product & Design Recruiter who will play a pivotal role in our growth helping scale our Product and Design teams. You'll help establish best practices, research, source, and identify qualified candidates, converting leads into hires, all while ensuring a smooth and candidate-first process throughout. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting one of our most important asset – its people!
- Work in partnership with recruiters and hiring managers to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interests
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the overall recruiting team
- Coordinate candidate interviews and identify top talent while delivering exceptional candidate experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years in full life-cycle recruiting role, preferably at startups
- Experience sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive marketplace
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Previous working experience with sales candidates in the b2b and saas realms a huge plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it. Values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.