Jobs related to "Learning and Development Consultant"
Learning and Development Consultant
SearchPointNY, NEW YORK new york
Title: Learning and Development Manager/Associate
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: $40 - $50/Hour
Duration 6 months with the potential to convert to perm.
We are seeking an L&D to identify and solve key organizational challenges and opportunities through the delivery of both core talent management processes (e.g. Goal Setting, Performance Management) and development programs.
- Assess organization needs and recommend solutions to L&D leadership that both support business priorities, and address employee lifecycle opportunities.
- Efficiently and effectively manage global L&D programs including systems, processes, trainings, communication strategies, and job aids.
- Working closely with program leaders, assist in creating engaging learning programs and support the planning, implementation, and assessment of both new and existing L&D programs.
-Oversee department coordinators all aspects of on-site learning programs including scheduling, securing locations, resources, equipment, materials, etc. Facilitate programs as needed.
-Design, lead and/or outsource accordingly, the production of technology-based learning including live virtual sessions, videos, self-paced online learning, job aids, and other resources.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree in related field preferred.
· 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Learning & Development, Talent Management, and/or Organization Development of a multi-national company.
· Experience facilitating instructor led and virtual trainings.
· Knowledge of HR data, metrics and analytics.
· Learning Management System experience
Previous consulting experience is a significant plus.