MSP PROGRAM DIRECTOR, Contingent Labor
The Program Director has end-to-end accountability for service delivery to the client or clients they manage. The Program Director plays a critical role in helping to assess, establish and manage client program strategies by insuring client expectations are properly managed and the client (GRI) team is consistently delivering against these expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for overseeing and participating in the management (creation, modification, client review) of all client program documentation, business processes, best practices, including but not limited to Standard Operation Procedures, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Reporting Strategy.
· Partner with clients at the executive level, to develop program strategies and related performance measurement / management criteria and related plan designed to drive continuous improvement.
· Play a key role in helping to build and manage client program teams.
· Work closely with GRI upper management in building and managing trusted advisor relationships with client’s program sponsors.
· Play a key role in the development and delivery of QBR’s.
· Ensure GRI deploys its global resources and best practices in support of the client’s unique business requirements.
· Oversee the development and management of Supplier Relationships, play a hands on role as needed.
· Anticipate, respond to, and resolve operating challenges.
· Work closely with upper management in identifying and assisting in the development of program growth opportunities.
· Understand and articulate GRI product offerings and related functionality as it relates to client requirements, and successfully expand and deepen the level and breadth of services provided.
· Effectively leverage operational support departments and procedures to achieve optimal levels of client satisfaction
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· 5+ years in the MSP industry with some knowledge of SOW
· Previous managment experience
· A track record of exceptional client relationship management.
· A track record of developing, communicating, managing and achieving strategic, P&L, and human capital objectives.
· Experience managing a geographically disbursed team preferred.
· A track record of success participating in cross functional reengineering or process improvement efforts; including experience creating process diagrams, analyzing work flows, developing standard operating procedures, and reengineering business processes.
· A track record of analyzing data and strategically presenting in PowerPoint.
· Experience managing change and managing cross functional teams.
· Experience negotiating relationships with suppliers.
Most Program Directors will manage one or more Program Managers, and several Sourcing Consultants.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
- Bachelor degree preferred
- CCWP and SOW certifications desirable
- Standard first shift hours that may extend into the evening at times
- Office environment
- Ability to travel (domestically / internationally)