Field Sales Recruiter
Acquire Health (Potentis Capital company), FORT LAUDERDALE florida
This job is no longer available.
- You must have enthusiasm that's contagious for this position!
- We are looking for someone who gets excited about being on the phone all day and who can get field sales rep candidates excited about the opportunity
- You must be very organized and have a high level of discipline to be on the phone every day - you will be calling sales rep candidates, making sure they show up to their interviews and following them through the onboarding process
- Identify current and future hiring needs, advertise openings online and design employee referral programs
- Source, interview and evaluate candidates
- Prepare candidates and set expectations appropriately for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, business unit they’re interviewing with and job description details
- Use MS Excel to deliver, track and review hiring statistics, create reports, and process analysis to understand trends and hiring results
- Utilize proactive, creative and cost-effective recruitment methods to attract and source candidates including leveraging online recruiting resources
- Networking via phone, social networking sites, outside/inside sources will be an important part of this role.
- You will be on the phone all day for this position – we need someone who is amazing at sourcing, networking and excels in an environment where you are on the phone the whole day - this is high volume recruiting
- We are looking for someone who can bring new sourcing tools to the table in addition to the standard, LinkedIn/Monster/CareerBuilder/Indeed/Zip Recruiter
- Goal driven!
- Experience having success working and recruiting in high volume sales environment hiring purpose driven sales associates
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting role with proven success in recruiting for various departments/levels within an organization
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices, basic employment law, and prior experience with applicant tracking system
- Highly competent with candidate sourcing tools, applicant tracking systems and ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology as required
- Ability to make sound decisions and work under pressure
- Proven track record of expanding a national sales team, with improvement in retention rates
- Highly articulate, very organized, accurate and attentive to detail
- Strong networking abilities and ability to think out of the box to find additional candidate sources in addition to using online recruiting tools
- Advanced knowledge and work experience using email and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet definite deadlines
- Must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a sales-minded personality to effectively develop collaborative relationships with hiring managers and potential candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year plus bonuses for attaining goals