NOVO is a product development company started by engineers and managed by engineers. We are looking for individuals that excel at using their deep and broad technical design experience for the Program Manager role. Your primarily responsibilities include leading day-to-day technical activities of electrical, mechanical, firmware, software and systems engineers, managing client interactions, typical project management duties, employee mentoring, and new project estimates. NOVO has a very talented, creative and generous team of engineers you will work with. The projects are very diverse and unique: something you will rarely find in most other engineering companies.
In this role, you will lead and drive the product development process from back of the napkin concepts to product acceptance. You will use your technical design background combined with demonstrated project management experience on a daily basis. Non-technical program managers need not apply.
Skills & Experience:
- B.S. or higher in an engineering discipline, electrical engineering background preferred
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Minimum 10 years of design engineering experience
Experience taking products through a complete life cycle
- Leading cross-functional design teams
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure
- Self-motivated, proactive, creative
- Experience working under an FDA and ISO 13485 standards a plus
- Experience with medical device development a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US