Senior RFP Writer- Need Asset Management experience
The Goodkind Group, LLC, FLORHAM PARK new jersey
Our client is a well known financial services firm looking to add an RFP writer to their team as soon as possible.
The Senior RFP Writer will manage RFP/RFIs from beginning to end, as assigned by the Director, meeting all deadlines. The Senior RFP Writer is expected to bring the draft of the RFP through the review process (RFP Director, Legal, Accounting, Sales, and President/COO), make all changes and identify areas where more research is needed.
Core tasks include:
- Drafting proposals and creating content that is accurate, concise, and compelling, while ensuring RFP/RFI specifications are met.
- Collaborating effectively with the RFP Director and subject matter experts across the Firm to gather information and update and improve upon existing content
- Learn the Firm’s strategies, investment philosophy, and processes; and ultimately be able to articulate these clearly and creatively when answering RFP questions. The successful candidate will apply the standards contained in the Firm’s Writing Style Guide to written content.
· A four-year bachelor’s degree
· 2-4 years of experience in the investment management or financial services industry
· RFP experience desired, but not mandatory.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated writing/editing/proofreading abilities. Able to “write with the reader in mind”
· Superior research skills. Will be able to thoroughly understand various topics and support them with facts.
· Comfortable juggling and prioritizing multiple deadlines. Maintains composure under pressure
· Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and navigate obstacles to produce a final product by required deadlines
· Persistent and able to navigate through ambiguity with decisiveness
· Knowledge of asset management, particularly equities
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software, mainly Word and Excel
· Experience with a third-party content management system such as Qvidian or PMAPS is helpful
Base Salary: $80-90k plus eligible for bonus