Jobs related to "Human Resource Analyst"
Required Experience - 4-5 years experience
This is a potential contract to hire style role. Position offers full benefits, PTO, 401K, etc.
Ideally, this person will have strong HR systems experience.
Job Description -
We are seeking an HR professional with strong HR systems experience or an HR systems guru with deep understanding of the HR practice to join our dynamic, creative, and fast-paced agency for a long-term contract opportunity.
- Maintain, enable and support HR systems and processes to meet both the day-to-day and evolving needs of the global agency, which may include configuration modifications, database and table maintenance, user and permissions management, handling update and change requests, building reports, system audits, data entry and imports, and ad hoc projects.
- Collaborate with—and serve as initial point of contact for—HR, Finance, IT teams to address tactical issues such as trouble-shooting and support requests
- Develop deep understanding of both system capabilities and agency needs to deliver timely and appropriate solutions
- Continuously identify and expose opportunities for enhancements to existing systems, process, and configurations
- Under the direction of the Director, HR Platforms, work on HR platform initiatives including implementations, integrations, and propriety application development. Efforts may include output of specific deliverables, project management, documentation, and other components as assigned
- Conduct all work in accordance with defined data integrity and privacy practices, and in full compliance of stated business, security, and privacy requirements
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of experience with advanced-level practitioner or administrator-level role in HR technology tools including HRIS/HCM systems, payroll, ATS, Learning, Performance, Compensation, Leave Management, etc. Experience with configuration and/or implementation, and/or experience with SaaS or cloud-based HR/HCM/payroll platforms such as Jobvite, ADP Workforce Now, or Workday a big plus.
- 4-5 years of HR generalist or specialized practitioner experience; broad knowledge of core HR practices and concepts preferred
- Demonstrated technical acumen, e.g. experience manipulating data, database concepts, integrating systems, etc.
- Experience working on multiple simultaneous projects of various complexity in a fast-moving environment
- Customer service focus with strong orientation towards accuracy, efficacy and professional curiosity
- Ability to follow defined processes, trouble-shoot with minimal oversight, and use judgement to raise issues when appropriate
- Ability to be self-directed when appropriate to deliver expected business outcomes
- Formal or informal project management experience a plus
- Excellent influence and communication skills, including solid verbal, written and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex technical information to various audiences