Account Supervisor - HCP or DTC
Synergy Interactive, NEW YORK new york
Job Title - Account Supervisor- HCP or DTC -New York City
You thrive in environments that are fast-paced, collaborative and no one day is the same. You think on your feet, love providing direction to your internal team on a variety of project deliverables and all your clients see you as a true partner. You can stay focused and calm in a dynamic environment and demonstrate confidence with clients while still driving initiatives forward.
With your pharma marketing experience and high science interest, you keep an eye on trends and ways to pursue the complex marketing challenges facing your client. Handling timelines, budgets, people and process- it's all in a days work. You're in the thick of it - engaging with all departments, all the time - and loving it.
What You Can Expect Day-to-day Serving as the primary client liaison, you will build strong and lasting relationships with clients (including senior management) by achieving the client’s marketing objectives, leading development of communications strategies, and resolving issues around project scope, fees, timing, or progress.
Opportunities available include Senior Account Executives (SAE) and Account Supervisors (AS); these roles develop successful marketing communication programs and help create strategies that payers will remember.
• Senior Account Executives function as an internal team leader, ensuring all members of the brand and project team work together effectively; position also allows employee to be client facing/point of contact.
• Account Supervisors function as the internal team leader/manager and external client main point of contact, ensuring all members of the brand and project team work together effectively
Account Supervisor Essential duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage communications with team members regarding initial/ongoing information and status.
• Assist Client Services team to support the development of new business initiatives, finding opportunities for organic growth within your assigned account
• Coordinate pitch presentations and request for proposals.
If you think you'd be a good fit for the role and meet the qualifications - please apply :)