The Modern Hire platform combines trusted science and technology to predict performance, ensure fairness, and automate workflow - enterprise-wide. It includes AI, predictive analytics, assessment, interviewing, and scheduling technology in a single SaaS solution that integrates with leading HCM systems. We help clients continually improve hiring results through more personalized, data-driven experiences for candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers - enterprise-wide. Modern Hire now serves hundreds of leading global brands and 47 of the Fortune 100.
The Director of Product Marketing will lead, organize and direct all aspects of Product Marketing while working closely with other stakeholders such as the product and innovation teams. In this newly created role, the Director of Product Marketing will have the opportunity to lay the foundation for all Product Marketing at Modern Hire and play a vital role in rapidly scaling the business. He/she will develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for the full product suite. This includes marketing and competitive analysis and segmentation, product messaging, product launch campaigns, sales enablement and training, product collateral, and sales tools. The ideal candidate will be strategic, passionate, and client focused to help drive the business forward. Product Marketing in the Saas (software as a service) space is required.
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage a team of product marketers to ensure the success of product placement and adoption.
- Develop go-to-market strategy and oversee new product launches and deliver differentiated messaging and product positioning
- Monitor and document talent acquisition trends and competitive moves that influence client needs
- Coordinate cross-functional teams including product, innovation, and sales to ensure successful product launch, adoptions, and achievement of growth goals
- Collaborate with commercial (sales) leadership to define high-value clients, understand their needs and purchase decision process, deliver a differentiated strategy across the customer lifecycle to meet their needs
- Develop product narratives that clearly articulate and differentiate between offerings
- Develop client segmentation, identify target segments, their needs, and purchase decision process, develop value proposition, and sales mix strategy for each segment
- Serve as a product evangelist for the market and client
If you can answer yes to the following, we want you to apply:
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or Marketing or other related field is required?
- Do you have seven (7)+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment, as well as experience in a rapidly scaling environment? (B2B SaaS experience is required)
- Do you have a clear understanding of a SaaS model, preferably in the enterprise level space?
- Have you demonstrated experience in product storytelling, developing product positioning, value proposition, and messaging?
- Do you have experience analyzing product, client, and market dynamics?
- Do you have excellent written/verbal communication, listening, presentation, and relationship skills are critical?
- Have you demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations with the ability to create strong working relationships and work collaboratively with external and internal partners at all levels across the organization?