Jobs related to "Site Acquisition Specialist"
Site Acquisition Specialist
HINGE LLC - Wireless Staffing, ALAMEDA california
MUST HAVE TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERIENCE
JOB TITLE: Network Real Estate Specialist
The Network Real Estate Specialist is responsible for obtaining all required entitlement approvals to have external customers on air on time and within budget. The Specialist must provide timely system updates and communicate effectively proposing jurisdictional permitting and zoning solutions to customers, both internal and external.
- Submit and acquire Real Estate, approvals, and agreements as required from jurisdictions to install company facilities both in the public right of way and on towers on private property
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and milestone task completion
- Review drawings to be compliant with jurisdiction’s standards
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional groups to resolve issues, to facilitate progress and to achieve milestone targets, with the goal of delivering networks on-time and on-budget
- Interface with jurisdictional staff on matters related to applicable laws, codes and ordinances and effectively communicate and leverage regulatory status in support of deployment objections
- Escalation point for resident complaints to our Network Operations Center
- Provide zoning and permitting updates and expertise for customer meetings when required
- Responsible for representation before local agencies and represent Company before jurisdictional planning authorities and city councils
- Manage third party vendors when so required, including but not limited to: expediters, outside counsel, Third party inspectors, etc.
- Assist in researching and preparing authorization analyses detailing the applicable process and associated costs and timelines for each jurisdiction contemplated in new project opportunity bids
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- JD or legal background preferred but not required.
- A minimum of two years of proven experience in municipal planning, and/or Land Use capacity or Wireless Industry required.
- Experience presenting and speaking to public government entities desired.
- Other Skills/Abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly evolving industry.