Jobs related to "Compensation Benefits Analyst"
Compensation Benefits Analyst
North American Dental Group, PITTSBURGH pennsylvania
NADG is currently seeking a Total Rewards Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA or New Castle, PA.
Position facilitates our continued rapid growth by playing a key role in the Compensation and Benefits departments . Key responsibilities include administering, evaluating and analyzing plan design implementations and changes. Successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing and streamlining the organization’s compensation structure, including the daily maintenance and management of the job description, position and pay structure inventories. Responsible for proactively evaluating new and changing position needs, keeping a current pulse on market and compliance needs, and ensuring we are progressive in our compensation and benefit programs. Position will interact will all levels of the organization and will need to operate with an elevated level of credibility, collaboration, confidentiality and communication.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and providing analytical expertise in the design, development, implementation, and administration/calculation of compensation/benefit strategies and programs for the organization, including merit, base and incentive pay programs, health and welfare plans, and auxiliary benefits.
- Provides thorough compensation analysis, including integral equity management, job leveling/assessments, FLSA compliance, job code creation, job code audits, market-based job pricing and budget support.
- Provides forecasting, modeling and financial impact analysis regarding benefit and compensation changes, projections and planning.
- Audits/researches employee information to ensure compliance to company policy and regulatory requirements. Provides audit support by researching and developing response documentation supporting/showing compliance.
- Collaborates with the Finance, HR and Department Leads on a variety of projects, including compensation and benefit program design, analysis, budgeting and implementation.
- Delivers high level, professional, appropriate and quality communications, reporting and presentation materials, as needed, for various audiences (team member through executive level).
- Partners with HR Business Partners and Managers to resolve and address compensation-related issues.
- Updates and maintains compensation information in ADP and SharePoint site.
- Responsible for system maintenance related to compensation functions; proactively ensures compensation data integrity
- Maintains centralized job description library, reviewing changes/new submissions for relevant responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements
- Aligns activities across modules, location, functions, etc. to ensure consistent approach to system performance and HR processes
- Remains current on talent policies, compensation/HR information systems, programs and practices. Stays informed on new and pending laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in related field or a minimum of four (4) years of equivalent experience can be substituted
- Benefit and/or compensation administration experience
- Experience creating, building and modeling compensation and benefit plans
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel (VLOOKUPs, if-statements, pivot tables)
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now® HRIS platform
- Experience working in a highly decentralized health care retail environment
- CCP/SHRM/PHR or other HR Certification