Trade Show Coordinator
S-5! Metal Roof Innovations, COLORADO SPRINGS colorado
S-5! is currently searching for an experienced Trade Show Coordinator to work out of our office in Colorado Springs, CO. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, will provide light administrative and clerical support to the marketing team and others. Interpersonal skills, productivity, independent thought, and creativity will be required.
In addition to the above, this person will demonstrate flexibility, and the ability to work cooperatively and respectfully in an environment requiring teamwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Perform general office duties such as planning office functions and other events.
- Errands performed in town when needed with a company vehicle. Must have a clean driving record.
- Organize trade shows including ordering services, badges, hotel reservations, securing booth space for 70 shows a year and other duties.
- Organize facilities and manage all trade show event’s details such as housing, food and beverage, transportation, location, invitee management, promotional materials.
- Trade show planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Staying up to date with Calendar for Trade shows and schedule for all shows
- Managing deadlines for all 70 shows
- Updating inventory levels on all booths and organizing the booths
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Weekend travel may be required.
Minimum 3yrs of Trade Show Coordinator/Event Planning experience
Microsoft software suite, proficient in Excel, Word
Experience on Mac OS preferred but not required
Proficient computer skills are required
Please send references
Offer dental, eye and health insurance
Simple IRA retirement plan. Company matched program.
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year