Jobs related to "Data Management Associate"
Data Management Associate
Invicro, A Konica Minolta Company, NEW HAVEN connecticut
Purpose of the Position/Job Summary:
The Data Management Associate is responsible for providing technical and analytical data management support to study data management teams. The Data Management Associate excels in defining overall data standards and data collection requirements, data import, extraction, reporting, and analysis. The incumbent shall demonstrate knowledge of good clinical practices.
Scope & Impact:
The Data Management Associate plays an essential role in the establishment and maintenance of database standards, the efficient design of sponsor databases, the integration and reporting of data from multiple sources, and the reporting and analysis of key study data metrics. The incumbent will recommend and drive solutions for efficient database design and data reporting. This role is critical for meeting sponsor study data specification requirements.
- Build Standard eCRF library and version control processes
- Design study CRFs and databases
- Develop database edits, rules, and derivations
- Prepare tracking reports and metrics
- Assist study team with analytical data reporting;
- Facilitate study team involvement in database development
- Develop and provide data review reports for the study team
- Prepare data extracts, provide back-up support for MNI Extract, Transform, Load program
- Develop and integrate study analytical formulas to assist study entrance decisions.
- Participate in system design and upgrades, including validation support.
- Respond to sponsor inquiries regarding study data formats and overall deliverable process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science (Biology, Medical Technology, Research Psychology, Math or Health Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- Detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Practical work experience in a technical setting
- Should be process focused for ensuring efficient follow-through
- Naturally inquisitive self-learner
- Demonstrated experience in team settings to achieve goals
- Possess strong written and verbal skills for effectively communicating with departmental staff and research centers
- Demonstrated experience with clinical data management systems
- Experience with programming/scripting languages, especially SQL
- Experience working with research support or clinical team
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.