Jobs related to "Construction Project Manager"
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. Candidate will required to be on job-site full-time.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed daily and weekly reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as construction project manager for a ground-up project
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and materials
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese will be an advantage
- Experience interacting with NYC DOB will be an advantage