BRW San Francisco has an immediate need for a Project Architect with 6+ years of office experience. For consideration, please submit your cover letter, resume and work samples. Interviews will be scheduled and conducted in our San Francisco studio.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or master’s in architecture from an accredited program
- 6+ years previous experience leading institutional | municipal projects of various scales and budgets
- Ability to lead and mentor team of interns
- Quality communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of client deliverables including drawings and specifications
- Passion for Quality Control
- Comfortable and confident in managing multiple projects
- Strong leadership skills and goals
- Proficient in Revit Autodesk Architecture
- Additional skills a plus: SketchUp | Adobe Creative Suite | MS Office Suite | Etc.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, ability to achieve goals and deadlines