Jobs related to "Head Of Marketing"
The successful candidate will be a technical marketer who can develop and lead marketing strategy implementation, oversee brand positioning, customer targeting, lead generation activities, channel and partner marketing and grow the marketing team. The position will collaborate with sales, product, content, and service delivery teams-working closely with the leadership team to take the company through its next phase of growth. You will be start-up friendly with experience scaling an organization.
• Own branding and messaging across all marketing collateral including website, ads, social media channels and communications.
• Define marketing KPIs, develop and implement inbound marketing strategy, and create marketing dashboards for executive team.
• Build out a robust marketing tech stack. Experience using tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Google Tag Manager, Adwords, Google Analytics, Instapage, Hotjar, Drip, Mailchimp, Hootsuite,etc
• Manage PR and Media Relations including developing affiliations with related publications
• Able to drive strategic partnerships and communication with C-level technology executives
• Manage and monitor all lead generation activities - events, paid media, content, working closely with sales and service delivery teams
• Collaborate with the sales and service delivery team for brand positioning
• Hire new members and develop the marketing team.
• Bachelors in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related.
• Masters a +
• 7-10+ years managing and building out a marketing team and infrastructure for a service company
• Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
• Proven track record creating and executing a Marketing Strategy that has driven substantial growth for a service company
• Technical capability, excellent communication skills and a desire to improve processes
• Experience marketing to SMB & fortune 1000 clients
• Lead management experience including collaboration with Sales
• Experience building a high performing results driven team
Fusemachines is an equal opportunity employer.