Markacy is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team in NYC.
Reporting directly to our Director of Growth, this role will work across key consumer brand accounts to help execute email, website and paid media initiatives aimed at increasing eCommerce sales - including creative design, strategy and overall execution.
Must have extensive knowledge of Adobe creative platform.
Knowledge of Klaviyo and email automation platforms is a plus.
UI/UX capabilities are a plus.
***Only Interviewing NYC***
What We Are Looking For:
- A leader who is self-motivated to be part of a high-growth start-up.
- Ability to plan, implement, and manage client creative requests.
- Highly skilled in Adobe creative suite.
- Strong ability to be client facing to gather requirements, communicate status and requests, and work through client QC and implementation.
- Willingness to learn new platforms (e.g. Klaviyo, PostScript, Shopify, etc.).
- Help compile and document campaign analysis, performance reports and measure ROI for Markacy clients to report up to our Director of Growth and broader leadership team.
- Proactively learn about marketing behaviors, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal and external communications.
- Liaise with other channels to ensure a cohesive approach is taken to achieve client goals.
- Fluency with Google Suite (e.g., Sheets, Slides) and/or Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint) and various other marketing technology tools.
- Iterate on marketing automation workflows using predictive analytics
- Define and document creative briefs to help execute client initiatives efficiently.
- Design and create multi-channel assets to drive new revenue for brands.
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-2 Years Of Agency Experience
- Strong Design Experience
- Portfolio Design Work
- The role can be remote a couple of days per week (work from home).
- Competitive compensation and significant upside potential.
- Work closely with client leadership teams and with high-growth startups and companies.
- Opportunity to work for a high-growth agency in a leadership role as the company scales.