PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Addison based client in search of an energetic Financial Analyst to join their growing team! The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Finance experience in a corporate environment and hold a Bachelor's Degree!
This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits! 60-65k!
Reporting included in this role: budget creation support, forecast vs. actual analysis, consolidations, pro formas, trend reporting and much more!
- Work with internal departments to create budget/forecast models
- Analyzes monthly divisional, regional and functional financial statements and operating expenses.
- Prepares monthly financial analysis and reports; financial statements; generates monthly forecasts.
- Analyze trends, variances and develop action plans to address with team members.
- Support and update rolling forecasts
- Consolidating financial results from multiple entities.
- Provide month-end and year-end close accrual tracking, analysis of actual vs. budget for sales, GM, expenses, etc and identifying variance root cause.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel are required. Hyperion and Oracle are both preferred
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
- Focused ability to review, interpret and translate large amounts of data, transactions and business practices.