My client in Germantown, WI needs an Electrical Engineer that is an experienced Controls Engineer with custom automation systems and PLC/HMI programming. They need an individual that has worked on complex automation systems with sensors, coordination of motion, and pneumatics.
Here are the job requirements:
- Specific experience programming industrial PLCs, experience with Allen-Bradley/Rockwell platforms a plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCad or equivalent design software is required.
- Must be proficient using RSLogix software.
- Must be able to work independently from supervisor and team with minimal guidance.
- Understand typical industrial wiring schematics and diagrams.
- Understanding of basic industrial controls circuitry (emergency stop, typical motor starting circuits).
- Ability to design using AutoCAD.
- General software structure and programming knowledge & experience (knowledge of loops, Boolean logic, conditional statements, etc.).
- BS in Electrical Engineer or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- This position may require travel up to 25% for initial machine installations, site acceptance tests, service work, trade shows, and customer visits.