To all overachievers, perfectionists, and critical thinkers who love a good challenge: we’re expanding our team.
Here’s the truth: Every industry has figured out a way to help us be more efficient with our time — you can get the news from Alexa, listen to a book while driving, and order groceries on your phone. But the beauty industry is still trying to fit a 14-step beauty routine (and a jade roller) into our 10-minute mornings. We just don’t have time for that.
At Alleyoop, we’re bringing a major upgrade to beauty & body care products for busy women on the go. Forget trying to keep up with the beauty industry - we launched a line of time-saving, multi-tasking products to keep up with you. Less time in front of the mirror = more time on what matters most — whether that’s 5 extra minutes in bed or _________ (you fill in the blank).
We’re currently looking for a passionate and talented Content Strategist who has proven experience as an insightful, strategic team player, that can create and own their work, and bring our Alleyoop voice to life!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Be our voice and represent our brand by creating and promoting messaging through our content and social platforms - IG, FB, Pinterest, and more
- Be responsible for our content calendar across all our brand channels within social media, website and email marketing
- Strategize, ideate, and build a cross-functional editorial calendar with all marketing campaigns that drive 360-degree storytelling
- Lead original copy development for projects like packaging copy, website copy, video scripts, digital storytelling, email copy, print advertising, etc
- Strategize on building out and developing an on/offline community to support the development and execution of on-going monthly, quarterly and annual initiatives to elevate the brand and expand brand awareness
- Thoughtfully engage as the Alleyoop voice and organically promote the growth of our audience
- Lead the narratives that will drive engagement with our users
- Create robust social media strategies and establish clear social media goals across all of our marketing platforms and regularly analyze and track against KPIs
- Build and execute best practice social media publishing and content strategies that thoughtfully apply real-time digital and cultural trends
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing team, Art Director, and Product Manager, while continuing to thoughtfully optimize our brand messaging and copy
WHO YOU ARE:
- Not just a passionate entrepreneur, but you are also a storyteller that has a good sense of humor and wit! This is not an armchair role – we’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a knack for building an engaged community and writing, editing, & publishing on a daily basis
- BA/BS required in Marketing, English, Creative Writing, or related field
- 4+ years of working with content strategy for unique brands with distinct personalities
- An analytical thinker that can back your content strategy decisions with data, track and report on content metrics, and can build that content out to scale
- Able to develop story ideas and messages, while invoking our voice and brand
- Can demonstrate examples of writing in light humor and wit
- Please share samples of your work that may exemplify your experiences
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to join a fun and growing team
- Leadership team that offers a dynamic and energetic environment to grow and develop
- Dog-friendly office (we can’t wait for you to meet Dylan our Schnauzer mix)
- We hustle hard and play hard… which means PLENTY of tacos, pizza and chocolate!