Jobs related to "Production Planner"
Production Planner Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Greenfield, IN
Duration: 18+ month contract (could be long term, pending the right fit candidate)
Compensation: $55k - $70k / year + full benefits package
Sedona AG Services is partnering with a large manufacturer seeking to add two Production Planner / Supply Chain Consultant to their Supply Chain team. The Supply Chain Consultant / Production Planner is responsible for managing contract manufacturers in the North America region. The best fit candidates will have a solid working history in Production Planning in a manufacturing or production setting. There are two current vacancies.
What you get to do:
• Review product demand during monthly demand consolidation
• Prepare monthly production plan for assigned product families & present at ROP
• Maintain schedule and capacity plans and review with external manufacturers
• Release POs to contract manufacturers and maintain valid dates/quantities
• Represent supply chain on the joint process teams by ensuring production plans are communicated & capable of being met
• Manage inventory through review of slow moving materials, materials nearing expiration/re-evaluation, and inventory accuracies
• Monitor inventory levels at affiliates and ensure inventory is maintained within targets. Create inventory exception notifications when inventory is predicted to exceed target levels.
What we need from you:
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing / supply chain management
- Bachelor’s Degree, Supply Chain or Business studies
- A power user / proficiency in SAP / APO
- Confidence and professionalism in communicating and influencing people
- Proven experience and ability to negotiate effectively
- High detail orientation, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve and build relationships
Interested candidates should submit a resume to: [email protected]
Sedona AG Service is an equal opportunity employer